Netadis is a Marie Curie Training Network funded by the European Commission (FP7 – Grant 290038) . It was launched on the 01 March 2012 with 5 main objectives:
- To train 12 young researchers in statistical physics analysis across disciplines in 9 leading institutions.
- To increase the public awareness of the importance of statistical physics as a research area with significant impact on everyday life.
- To create a model for research training that crosses borders, disciplines and methodologies
- To foster a high level of direct collaboration between academia and industry
- To enhance European leadership and competitiveness in areas of science and technology that lie at the heart of major socio-economic trends and emerging scientific paradigms.